The CNM Financial Coach Training Program is an experiential, problem-based learning program designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of coaching that can be implemented to assist people seeking to improve their financial situation. This training will allow participants to develop a deeper understanding of the coaching philosophy, methodology, and tools while developing their own financial literacy.
- 60-Hours of CNM Financial Coach Training
- 45 Coaching Practice Hours
- 3 Mentor Coaching Sessions (sessions in which you are being coached by a Certified Coach)
- 2 Recorded Coaching Sessions reviewed by CNM
- 2 References (1 supervisor or Certified Coach peer, 1 client)
Certification must be completed within 3 years of completed a CNM Coach Training.