The CNM Academic Coach Training Program takes the strengths of the Financial Coach Training and applies them directly the secondary and postsecondary settings. This transformational training will take participants through a series of exercises designed to prepare them to use our Coach Approach in their everyday work with students. Coaches will develop their knowledge of coaching philosophy and methodology and learn to use a toolkit of resources to help students set and achieve goals.
- 60-Hours of CNM Academic Coach Training
- 45 Coaching Practice Hours
- 3 Mentor Coaching Sessions (sessions in which you are being coached by a Certified Coach)
- 2 Recorded Coaching Sessions reviewed by CNM
- 2 References (1 supervisor or Certified Coach peer, 1 client)